- If you have reached the point where you really understand your computer, it's probably obsolete.
- When you are computing, if someone is watching, whatever happens, behave as though you meant it to happen.
- When the going gets tough, upgrade your computer.
- The first place to look for information is in the section of the manual where you'd least expect to find it.
- For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction.
- To err is human ... to blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human, its downright natural.
- He who laughs last, probably has a back-up.
- The number one cause of computer problems is computer solutions.
- A complex system that doesn't work is invariably found to have evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.
- A computer program will always do what you tell it to do, but rarely what you want it to do.
Sunday, June 10, 2012
Posted by Pankaj... at 11:00 PM